Saturday 22 September 2012

Tata Chemical Factory - Winnington, Cheshire

Today I ventured out to capture the Tata Chemical Factory in Winnington, Cheshire (The old ICI site) after having been for a review of the area yesterday. The sun was out and the sky a brilliant blue interspersed with the perfect cloud formations for what I wanted.

Now firstly I agree with you when you say Chemical Factory! Fine Art! but that is something that I want to show in this blog is that some of the subjects you might discount straight away can be the best subjects to photograph as it gives you so many new ideas as it just hasn't been done before. Always push the boundaries of your photography and go that extra step, because your next great photograph might just be in the place you would never think of looking.

Here are the images from today and I hope you enjoy them.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment