Thursday 20 September 2012

Ashton Court at Sunset

As we move into the grips of Autumn I wanted to share with you one of my favorite images from Ashton Court in Bristol.

This image was taken late one evening as I walked around the park lands, approaching it as I made my way back to the car I saw the tree silhouetted against the evening sky and knew then that I had to capture it. The image was taken in colour and then I processed it to a black and white image before applying a warming filter to bring back the colour.

I have made this image available on a first edition limited run of 50 prints, each signed by myself and numbered and priced at £25 including postage and packaging.

The image is produced on
Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Giclee.
To order one of these limited edition prints sized at 12in by 8in (including border)
please use the PayPal button below. Please note once the edition of 50 prints has been sold
you will not be able to order any more.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment